Thursday, January 14, 2010

Brody and Harms + 1

NO I AM NOT PREGNANT! He he i am sorry to say it is not a baby but we got a poopie! (for those nacho libre fans) Anyway we had a little surprise from my mom on christmas and he is adorable. This is a pretty big deal in the barker residence because for those of you who know the sweet man i am married to he is not a fan of dogs. (brodes if you are reading this I LOVE YOU) Well Marky mark is his name... thought of by the used to be dog hater brody:) I think brodes is starting to come around to the little guy so lets just keep our fingers crossed. Meanwhile here is a picture of the pooper.




8 comments:

The Chappells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Chappells said...

YOu make me laugh so hard!!! As soon as I saw your caption on my side thing I thought to myself "She got a dog" hahah. He is soooooo cute though. You gguys just wait. As soon as you think you are safe and you know your plan a little one has a way of sneaking up on you. I would LOVE to cuddle up with this pooch. And of course the only kind of dog Brody would love would be a Poopie. hahah I miss you guys!

~Conradis~ said...

Cute dog, funny name, doesn't surprise me... Brodes!

Elder Alex Petersen said...

omg my heart was pounding when i saw Brody and Harms + 1...i so thought i was going to hear baby news!! Your puppy is so cute! miss you!

Anonymous said...

You totally did that title on purpose and i LOVE it! What a cute addition...

Anonymous said...

Passing by and saw your blog.

Very Cute Dog!

Great expression!

Heather Lee said...

ok, where have you gone? Do I have to look you up on facebook more often???
Love your dog.

The Chappells said...

that was such awesome news...LAST YEAR! Update your blog or call me...those are your options! hahah

About Me

My photo
well hey there peeps! i have just posted this blog so it is new and still needs a lot of sprucing but i wanted to put up some pictures as soon as possible. i am just starting my own new studio and i could not be more excited! YAY. i just ended a two year contract with another photographer so i have had 2 years experience in weddings, families, and seniors. I love it all! i will be updating the blog frequently so keep stoppin by.