Friday, January 1, 2010

Hawaiiii

Well here are the rest of the good times we had in hawaii with the bro and his adorable little fam. We had such a blast doing everything from hiking, snorkeling, surfing, surfing contest, and having thanksgiving in 80% weather. I loved every minute of it. The whole time we were there I was actively brainstorming all the ways we could move out there... still figuring out:) Thanks guys really for such an awesome time! WE LOVE YOU!


































































3 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Harms- these pictures are INCREDIBLE!!!! Looks like it really was paradise and such a blast. You two totally belong in Hawaii! Glad you had fun!

~Conradis~ said...

Those are some great pics! But nobody needs to tell YOU that, you know you are amazing!

sheena said...

Your blog is adorable, I love your photos, and I need to go to Hawaii......right now!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog:)

About Me

My photo
well hey there peeps! i have just posted this blog so it is new and still needs a lot of sprucing but i wanted to put up some pictures as soon as possible. i am just starting my own new studio and i could not be more excited! YAY. i just ended a two year contract with another photographer so i have had 2 years experience in weddings, families, and seniors. I love it all! i will be updating the blog frequently so keep stoppin by.