Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WHATS UP


Boys and their guns


They were doing that shake your head thing and then you take a picture...yeah they are a little weird
...and it continues

So I have so turned into one of those bloggers that are so frustrating because they never post new stuff so I promise I will strive to do better. Anyways I do not have any halloween pics to put up yet because they were not taken with my camera so those will be coming soon to a computer near you, but I have just a few of the weekend that we spent with some friends (TK and Amester.) It was good times and by the way all you people out there if you have not eaten at texas roadhouse and had their sweet rolls with cinnamon butter then you are missin out. I had the pleasure for the first time this weekend and we probably ate ten baskets... yep they are that good. Stay tuned after these messages. ha ha I need to go to bed

7 comments:

J.E. said...

Cute pictures. I love the pic of you guys where you are sitting on Brody's lap. You guys look so cute.
PS thanks for the sweet rolls tip, we've never been there.

Woods said...

Thanks for posting that pic of Brody with his gun!! Now I have to get one for Kev. Apparently he's been wanting it for a while! It looks like you have so much freakin' fun without me. What's the deal?

Dave and Maren Clark said...

Nice weaponry! I am getting issued a brand new M4 and M9 for my upcoming deployment. Next time I am in Utah you will have to take me to the range.

{Layla} said...

How do you know TK? He dated my sister in law for a long while, they just broke up like maybe two weeks ago. Crazy. Anyway, looks like you and Brody are doing wonderful. Austin and I just moved to traverse mountain, not too far from you. We should go on a double sometime! =)

Bianca said...

hi!
you guys look great- i'm glad i saw your blog--
and your pictures are just beautiful! what a talent!
hope everything is well
xox bianca

3 Men & a Lady said...

Amen to Texas Roadhouse rolls!!!! They are seriously incredible and that restaurant is one of my favorites. Looks like you guys had a blast! You and Brody are too cute together!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

I didn't know you were friends with TK- he's such a cool kid. Tell him hi for us! You guys are so dang cute together-- just perfect for each other! I love seeing the pics.

About Me

My photo
well hey there peeps! i have just posted this blog so it is new and still needs a lot of sprucing but i wanted to put up some pictures as soon as possible. i am just starting my own new studio and i could not be more excited! YAY. i just ended a two year contract with another photographer so i have had 2 years experience in weddings, families, and seniors. I love it all! i will be updating the blog frequently so keep stoppin by.