Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!



Jonah decorated the cake and he did such a good job!

This is what happens after watching James Bond




So it was my birthday yesterday and I was lucky to have a birthday week because I was so lucky to celebrate it with all the people I love. Tuesday I went to my dads and then yesterday Brody made me the best french toast ever and my dad brought me flowers and another surprise.  After that we all saw the new james bond (awesome) and then we went to my grandmas. They were so cute they decorated it with care bears and my favorite color when I was little pink and purple, then today I will be with the barker clan. Poor Brody is really sick of birthday cake. (funfetti cake I have to have every time) But I was so lucky to have all of that. I love all of my family so much and I have so much fun being with them. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

12 comments:

{Layla} said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARMS! I absolutely love your hair--gorgeous. So Austin and I live in Traverse Mountain now, not too far from you and Brody we should go on a date night sometime! =)

Brandon and Lindsay said...

That cake is so awesome. You really have SUCH a cute family. Hope you had a Happy Birthday!

Woods said...

I suck! I totally spaced it! I thought it was today. Hello, can I keep one birthday straight!! Lets hang out soon so we can party for your birthday! I hope it was a good one!

Britt said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!! I love you so much I could eat you! I wish I was there to give you a big birthday hug! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

Lindsay said...

Yay Happy Birthday! Scorpios rock!

Flake Family said...

Happy birthday woman! I love ya lots! You are gorgeous!

McKall said...

How cute! Happy birthday Harm! Your family is the greatest, tell them hi! Ps you are way too gorgeous!

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Happy Birthday!! It looks like you had so much fun!! whata great family!! love ya

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

HAPPY BIRTH DAY! I love you girl! I still cant believe we are all grown up and married. isn't it weird! we are old! High school feels like yesterday...

Dallas and Jessica said...

Happy Late Birthday!! I want to bring a cd by sometime and have you burn those things for me. I need to start figuring out what I'm doing with my camera before Dallas gets too mad at me :)

Colby & Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!! I am glad that you found our blog! I know I am married an pregnant all in a year, funny how fast your life can change but I wouldn't have it any other way! You look cute as always and happy too. tell Brody hi... if he even remembers who I am :) stay in touch

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Harmony I wanted to thank you for leaving me some Cinnamon Rolls to take home after the party last night, I had them for breakfast and they were great! I also just finished one of your cookies for lunch and it was great too! Tell Brody it was really nice meeting him, he was a blast to hang out with.

About Me

My photo
well hey there peeps! i have just posted this blog so it is new and still needs a lot of sprucing but i wanted to put up some pictures as soon as possible. i am just starting my own new studio and i could not be more excited! YAY. i just ended a two year contract with another photographer so i have had 2 years experience in weddings, families, and seniors. I love it all! i will be updating the blog frequently so keep stoppin by.