Thursday, October 2, 2008


So it is Senior season for photos and I was lucky to shoot 2 on Tuesday (one being my sister) and it was so much fun. I know it was not super long ago that I was there in high school but it does seem like a long time because as soon as you get that diploma you really get a kick in the butt. Your biggest worry isn't what you are going to wear the next day it's I have to my work my butt off so me and my family can have food (okay it's not that extreme but you get my drift.) It just made me laugh that we had no worries but somehow we still made up so much drama to keep us busy and now the last thing I want is freakin drama. Oh how the times change...sigh.  So anyways here is a peek of one of the pics. To see the rest you can go to my blog on my website. oh and before i forget lindsayjane photography is looking for seniors to shoot from lehi, american fork, or pleasant grove high school. they would be our representative for each high school and you get all of your pictures for free for helping us spread the word. so if you are interested let me know.

6 comments:

McKall said...

Harm! Thanks for your cute comment! Those were the days when you brit amanda and i were all so young!I miss you girls! So your pictures are amazing and my mom wants details about family pictures, because we really need ours done!

Nicole Reich said...

Hey Harms! Thanks for the fun comment. You are so talented. I checked out the pictures that you recently took and they are absolutely amazing! When you guys come out make sure to bring your camera cause I would love for you to take pictures of us, plus you couldn't ask for a more amazing setting. HAHA! Hope to see you soon!

Dave and Maren Clark said...

Hey! How the heck are you guys doing? It seems like you guys are doing really good. Keep us posted.

Woods said...

You are so freakin' good at what you do!! I think I need you to take either some fam pics or some of just the boys. I really need to loose some pounds first! You are amazing! Hey the Olive Garden by Target opens on Tues. lets go one day soon. I want to see you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Harmony, I didn't know you did this, You are very good. Allie and I love your work. Hey if you ever need an 8 year old let me know.
I hope you guys are happy and doing well.
Jessie

J.E. said...

I love going to your website. It's awesome. Amanda looks so pretty, does she dance? Or are those just a prop? Anyway, you're awesome!

About Me

My photo
well hey there peeps! i have just posted this blog so it is new and still needs a lot of sprucing but i wanted to put up some pictures as soon as possible. i am just starting my own new studio and i could not be more excited! YAY. i just ended a two year contract with another photographer so i have had 2 years experience in weddings, families, and seniors. I love it all! i will be updating the blog frequently so keep stoppin by.