Monday, September 22, 2008

ONE YEAR









So on September 12th (i am a little slow) it was our big one year anniversary! We made it! ha ha We had so much fun this last year and I really do love him so much. It is funny how you really do not know someone until you live with them and you find out all their little habits, pet peeves, and the little things that can make them happy.  I mean I wont lie at first its hard getting used to sharing a bed with someone when we both stretch out every limb possible while we are sleeping. Now we kiss each other goodnight and roll to opposite sides of the bed. Neither of us are cuddlers while sleeping and i am so glad that worked out that way. I am not going to bore everyone with all the little things in our relationship that are so freakin AWESOME but marriage is so fun even when you get in little tiffs and then you look back the next day and you can just laugh at each other about getting in a fight over what tooth paste do buy.  So anyways on our Big day we went wakeboarding in the morning and then we went shooting at the range in salt lake. Brody got me a hand gun with a freakin suppressor on it which makes it so it's really quiet when I shoot so I feel like James Bond. Yeah he knows the way to my heart. Then we went to our favorite restaurant ever Five alls and I ate till I needed to be rolled out of the place. So after we had to go shopping and ya know justify spending money cause its a special day. Well there you have it a play by play of our eventful special day. Sorry about our pictures we both hate asking people to take our picture cause we feel retarded so we just try to do the old arm stretch way and this is how they turned out.


4 comments:

McKall said...

Harm its mckall price! You two are the cutest thing ever and that blog was darling! love you!

CharLee Carn said...

Happy 'LATE' Anniversary! We're the same way about asking people to take pictures when were by ourselves ha! But it look like you had a good time! Congratulations on ONE YEAR!

P.S. Jeff's family wants to take a family picture soon and I had told my mother in law that I new someone who could take them so if your interested in taking our family picture! I'd love it!

Jess Schonberg said...

Happy Happy Anniversary you two!! i love the self done portraits or whatever you would call them! Gald to see everything is goin good! I loved loved loved the 1st year of marriage and it only gets better!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Holy cow! One year already? It seems like I was just barely at your bridal shower! It goes by so fast huh? Bran and I just had our 4 year anniversary and it's SO crazy because I feel like we just barely got married. I guess time flies when you're having fun right? Congrats!!

About Me

My photo
well hey there peeps! i have just posted this blog so it is new and still needs a lot of sprucing but i wanted to put up some pictures as soon as possible. i am just starting my own new studio and i could not be more excited! YAY. i just ended a two year contract with another photographer so i have had 2 years experience in weddings, families, and seniors. I love it all! i will be updating the blog frequently so keep stoppin by.