Friday, March 6, 2009

PMS


















So last weekend I had a serious case of PMS (brody can back me up on that) and for all those ladies out there that have PMS I hope you can relate to all those awesome emotions you go through in this blessed week. Seriously nothing makes you happy I think once a month I should be shipped off to an island so that no one pisses me off and I wont either bite their head off or start crying for no apparent reason. For those of you who are reading this and are thinking "I never feel like that" I hate you.
So through the last few years I have come to find the few things that I can count on to get though this time. Taking a walk or aything outside with distractions is AMAZING! I know i sound psycho but here is my reasoning.
1.A girl might think food but when you are PMSing you eat to make yourself feel better and then after you just feel worse because you just ate your body weight in cheese and you already felt nasty.
2. Then there is always shopping. My husband always laughs at me when he walks into our closet and I am just standing there and I am almost in tears because I have nothing to wear. ha ha I hate this moment more then anything. So then you think lets go shopping but for some reason when all this is going on you can not make a freakin decision on anything because your feelings are so wacked you have no idea what you are really looking for. So you wonder the mall in sweats (because thats the only thing you want to wear) hating everyone that passes you and looks cute.
So hence THE WALK or hike or bike whatever just to get you out and away from people who dont know what the hell is going on with the crazy girl.
Now I know that I totally just went off on a tangent but seriously if you read this and you can relate to this please let me know that you can relate so I can tell myself I am not a complete mad women.
I had the pleasure of taking a walk with my mom and my sister last week and it was so much fun. If any of you need a walking buddy through this special week let me know I am here for you. They hated me for bringing my camera but i am so happy I did.

11 comments:

Woods said...

That's freakin' funny! I hated being around you when you're on it. You are so cranky. At least you have a dang good excuse! I love ya girl.

McKall said...

hahaha harm you are so hilarious! Don't worry your definitely not alone on this! You girls are my favorite and I miss you all!

J.E. said...

I love this post! Everything you said is so true, that is the joy of being preggers= no special time for the month. But hormones are still out of whack so I can totally relate.

Awesome pictures!

~Conradis~ said...

couldn't agree more!!! Wow I am normal, well, somewhat!

amy said...

hilarious post... and i love the pics. for sure once a month i'm more likely to get annoyed/irritated way too easy over anything!

your pics are all so good--i love looking at your picture blog. i wish i was as good as you!

3 Men & a Lady said...

AMEN! Love this post! Guys have no idea what we have to go through. The good thing about being pregnant is that you get to skip out on at least 9 periods... and more if you nurse! I'm glad your mom and sis were there for your necessary walk. All these pictures are SWEET, especially the one of you in the field and the bird in the tree. :)

MOLLY said...

you're not alone. pms is a horrible thing to live through for me and anyone around me i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, well, maybe when i have it i would

The Chappells said...

so...remember when we wanted to hike AF canyon? and remember when we were knee deep in snow? and remember how I literally JUMPED into the snow because I thought a snowmobile was going to run me over, but then it never came? hahahhaha these pictures turned out WAY better than ours! You guys are so cute-stop making PMS look so pretty! The rest of us just feel bad!

Anonymous said...

that was awesome and yet so true and relatable.

Stacey Sargent said...

This post is hilarious...I get seriously CRAZY during PMS...poor husbands! You look so happy and beautiful! Glad we found each other again!

Britt said...

Stop it. Only you can make PMS look attractive and funny and make me want to be there with you having PMS and taking pictures at the same time! LOVE YOU

About Me

My photo
well hey there peeps! i have just posted this blog so it is new and still needs a lot of sprucing but i wanted to put up some pictures as soon as possible. i am just starting my own new studio and i could not be more excited! YAY. i just ended a two year contract with another photographer so i have had 2 years experience in weddings, families, and seniors. I love it all! i will be updating the blog frequently so keep stoppin by.