Thursday, September 11, 2008


Alright so i am a totally boring blogger and I have so much i need to post so lets start with it is my best friends birthday today and i want to just say that she is amazing and i love her to death not mention that i hate how we are seperated by like 20 states (that is totally a guess). she really is the most amazing person i know, she is absolutley beautiful not to mention smarter then freakin einstein himself and she will be my bestest friend forever and ever.Britt i love you and i miss you.

3 comments:

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

i agree she is awesome!

Britt said...

You rock my world harms!!!! Thank you for doing that, you just put the biggest smile on my face and I love you even more than I did 5 min ago!!!! Somedays it feels like we are 75 states apart (u know what I mean :) but the distance just makes us closer! (Does that make sense?) LOVE YOU!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

You gotta be kidding me... So I get into the office this morning and I have an email from a buddy in D.C. asking if I know this girl... Low and behold its Harmony R. Long time no talk you! Congrats on the marriage (my wife thinks your hubby is hot, so do i) Next time you talk to Bwillie tell her I say hello! Hope you are wonderful. D

About Me

My photo
well hey there peeps! i have just posted this blog so it is new and still needs a lot of sprucing but i wanted to put up some pictures as soon as possible. i am just starting my own new studio and i could not be more excited! YAY. i just ended a two year contract with another photographer so i have had 2 years experience in weddings, families, and seniors. I love it all! i will be updating the blog frequently so keep stoppin by.