Thursday, July 10, 2008

nick is one of brody's mission companions and he is single so
if you want me to hook you up
the girls





mmm...so hot



Brody is squeezing me for the camera
killin it










So we went to powell last week with the Rasmussen family and i can not even begin to tell you how awesome they are and how much fun it is to go with them every year. i could only go down for a few days because of work but my awesome husband went for the whole week. ha ha. anyways it was amazing and the vacation was for sure needed. i can not wait to go with them again next year... (wink)







3 comments:

J.E. said...

I love Powell, I haven't been for years but seeing those pics makes me very envious. Love the wakeboarding pics!

Bryan said...

I bet these shots are great for business

Brandon and Lindsay said...

I'm so jealous! I haven't been to Lake Powell since right after we graduated! I bet it was sooo fun. You guys are such a cute couple. I love seeing pics of you guys!

About Me

My photo
well hey there peeps! i have just posted this blog so it is new and still needs a lot of sprucing but i wanted to put up some pictures as soon as possible. i am just starting my own new studio and i could not be more excited! YAY. i just ended a two year contract with another photographer so i have had 2 years experience in weddings, families, and seniors. I love it all! i will be updating the blog frequently so keep stoppin by.