Sunday, June 1, 2008

My brothers special day

My dad and Zach

The cute family
me and brodes



my brother was throwing boston in the air and boson was trying to get him to stop it
was pretty funny

my sis Britt and my uncle Todd

So my bro Zach, his wife nicole, and my adorable nephew boston came out from the east coast to be sealed in the temple this weekend in salt lake and i can not even begin to tell you how awesome it was and how happy i am for them. it was so good to see them, it is hard having them live across the country especially not being there to see my nephew grow up. But i took a few pictures there was a photographer there so i did not get a whole lot but it was a day i will never forget thanks guys i love you.

8 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Hey Harms! I'm glad I found you, and I'm glad you started a blog! Look how cute your family is. They're all so grown up from how I remember them!! We'll be in touch.

Woods said...

That's so awesome for Zach! I love the pictures. Oh, and thanks for putting one of you and Brodes. I really wanted to see a picture of you on your blog. So how bout that recipe? I'm dying to try that honey lime chicken dawg. Love ya

Jess Schonberg said...

Yeah Im so so glad you made a blog! Your pictures look so awesome...how bout you do our next family photos! Love you bunches and im glad to see you guys are doing good!
Love Jessica

Woods said...

Hey lady, you did some work on your blog. It's way cute! I love the picture you put on of you two. Way cute!

Thorntons said...

Hey Harm I am so glad that you have a Blog now! I said I would never do one either, but what the heck! How are you? I haven't seen you forever! I love you!
-Britt (Thornton)

Britt said...

AWWWW I love that! Boston is amazing, he definitely gets his good looks from his aunt! Nice job on your background...you little blogger you!!! I love you and miss you this much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

ummm.... when did you start bloging? I had no idea! I am so glad that you are! love ya!

J.E. said...

Hi, this is Jamie (Amy's Sis) She told me you have a blog and I'm so excited! Yeah!!! I'm going to add you as a link onto mine so I can check for updates. This is such a good way to keep in touch and see how you cute newlyweds are doing! Mine is JeFam.blogspot.com. Love your pics. I'm gonna have to hire you for Finn's pictures.

About Me

My photo
well hey there peeps! i have just posted this blog so it is new and still needs a lot of sprucing but i wanted to put up some pictures as soon as possible. i am just starting my own new studio and i could not be more excited! YAY. i just ended a two year contract with another photographer so i have had 2 years experience in weddings, families, and seniors. I love it all! i will be updating the blog frequently so keep stoppin by.